Business name：Baoji Xinbo Nonferrous Metal Processing Co., Ltd.
Address：No.2 Yimenbao Courtyard, Weibin District, Baoji City, Shaanxi Province
The failure behavior of molybdenum alloy plug in service is mainly thermal stress fatigue cracking, which originates from the hole and surface and local damage. In order to improve the service life of molybdenum alloy plugs in practical production, molybdenum boat manufacturers should distribute as uniformly as possible in the body to refine grains and improve the strength of molybdenum alloy plugs. Improve the performance of molybdenum alloy plugs from the following aspects.
(1) First of all, the forming pressure of the compact should be properly increased, so as to increase the density of the compact.
(2) Formulate reasonable sintering process, minimize sintering defects and holes in sintered products, and make alloying elements in the base.
(3) The sintered molybdenum plug should minimize the surface damage in subsequent mechanical processing, keep the surface smooth and excessive stress concentration and surface crack source.
(4) The temperature of the molybdenum alloy plug should be avoided to change too fast and the internal stress should be reduced so as to prolong the service life.
(5) The elongated coarse-grained structure can effectively prevent crack growth and improve the toughness of the material. Therefore, the molybdenum alloy plug can be forged or extruded with large deformation, so that the grains can be elongated as far as possible and the swallow-tailed structure with large aspect ratio can be formed, which will help to improve the toughness of the molybdenum alloy plug.